ваше письмо отправлено.
The Company keeps its focus on customers providing streamlined delivery service throughout Russian regions and CIS countries in compliance with the international and federal special pharmaceutical product (thermolabile, explosive, toxic and other agents) transportation requirements. The Company keeps the "cold chain" structure under control during storage and delivery processes.
Pharmaceutical products are delivered to regional sites from the central storage facilities in the shortest possible time by road, rail, air, and by other combined ways
There are two modern storage spaces with the total area exceeding 9,000 m2 that are licensed for operation in Moscow and furnished with all necessary storage equipment.
The storage space distribution network covers 17 regions in Russia. There are 25,000 m2 storage areas; refrigerating units with a volume of more than 1000 cubic meters; the motor car park consists of more than 80 vehicles with 25 ones equipped with refrigerating facilities.
While being founded on its own practical experience and expertise, Pharmimex has an opportunity to transport and store thermolabile therapeutic products with dew reference to the "cold chain" storage requirements using up-to-the-state validated/qualified equipment and employing specially trained and qualified personnel.
Cold Chain is a constantly active system of organizational and practical arrangements required for maintaining the required thermal environment to hold therapeutic products at constant temperatures throughout all the phases of the manufacturer-to-patient delivery path.
Primarily, cold chain temperature is ranged within +2…+8°С; minus 20°С; minus 40°С.
Key cold chain components:
• specially trained staff responsible for operating refrigerating equipment, for storing and transporting therapeutic products according to specific requirements;
• refrigerating equipment intended for storing and transporting therapeutic products at required temperature conditions;
• holding therapeutic products at constant temperatures throughout all the storage and transportation phases.
Our cold chain structure meets the following regulations:
• International GDP practice (due distribution procedure);
• Order No. 646н dated August 31, 2016 "Approval of the due distribution procedure for storing and transporting pharmaceutical and medical products";
• SP 3.3.23332-16 "Immunobiological pharmaceutical product transportation conditions"
The Company operates the following cold chain units:
• Successfully qualified cool rooms equipped with special validated temperature-humidity condition monitoring system designed to control thermal environment, to alarm responsible persons about temperature variations, to record and save pharmaceutical product storage data, and to display the above data on request;
• Pharmimex' storage spaces are equipped with refrigerating chambers with a volume of more than 1,500 m3
• Successfully qualified thermal containers fitted with special transportation temperature indicators;
• Validated motor vehicles equipped with a monitoring system designed to control thermal environment, to alarm a driver about temperature variations, to record and save pharmaceutical product storage data, and to display the above data on request.
Pharmaceutical products may be delivered to the Russian customers by road and air.
The Company distributes the following major "cold chain" pharmaceutical products:
Avonex, Alkeran, Albumin Human, Aldurazyme, Benlista, Beriate, BiCNU, Vilate, VPRIV, Ilaris, Imovax Polio, Immunine, Immunate, Cosentyx, Xolair, Koate-DVI, Leukeran, Lucentis, Mencevax ACWY, Mononain Naglazym, Normosang, Nuwiq, Orfadin, Octanine, Poliorix, Protromplex, Rhesonativ, Replagal, Simdax, Soliris,Tizabri, Havrix, Hiberix, Cervarix, Feiba, Elaprase, Enbrel, Eprex